Re: [Exim] Meaning of quota_warn_threshold?

Autor: Michael Haardt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Meaning of quota_warn_threshold?
> > Certainly a constructed case, but I think that warnings like "your message
> > could not be delivered within 24h, still trying" are not sent for delivery
> > of bounces, either.
>
> Er, they couldn't be, could then? Bounces have no sender to which
> warnings could be sent.

You are right. Just forget that paragraph, I confused warnings for the
sender with warnings for the recipient.

My question is still open: Is the special_action flag SPECIAL_WARN
saved? Would it be possible to process it when the retry time ends and
the message leaves the queue?

Another option would be a new flag that prohibits warnings, which
would be set for the original message, if it is deferred due to
quota, and for the warning itself, when it is generated.

Michael