Re: [Exim] Wishlist/feature request.. CRAM-MD5

Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Wishlist/feature request.. CRAM-MD5
On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 12:45:33PM +0200, Lars Schimmer wrote:
> I followed this list quite a time and have done some RTFM.
> But what is the state of CRAM-MD5 Auth for saslauthd?

[...]

There is a patch for exim to directly access sasl and including it
has been put on the wishlist. (item 284). I do not know whether
cram-md5 with saslauthd instead of direct sasl-access is possible, and
whether it would fit into exim's expansion mechanism.
                  cu andreas