Re: [Exim] Filter condition?

Author: David S. Madole
To: j2, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Filter condition?
> From: "j2" <spamfilter2@???>
>
> DCC adds a header such as
>
> X-DCC-dcc.uncw.edu-Metrics: statler 1201; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
>
> I would like to trap this in a filter if "Fuz2" is "bigger then 5 or equal
> to 'many'
>
> The problem is that dcc.uncw.edu might vary dependin on which server it
> pulls from.

Everything is doable in Exim... Some things just aren't as elegant as others
(usually the things you really shouldn't be doing anyway).

Variably named headers seem to me like a bad idea, but one way you could do
this is to use the ${sg} operator to pluck the data out of the
$message_headers variable by using ( ) in the regex.

David