Re: [Exim] Remove sender from group expansion alias

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Wade
A: David S. Madole
Cc: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Remove sender from group expansion alias
David S. Madole wrote:
>>From: "Nigel Wade" <nmw@???>

>>>far

>>>group

> lookup

>>>are

> of

> the

>>>I don't think there's an easy way to remove the sender from the list,
>
> but
>
>>>you could suppress the delivery.
>>>
>>>See the message below I sent a few days ago on the list on the same
>
> topic.
>
>>>Simon did send me a reply that this approach worked for him.
>>>
>>>David
>>>

>>>-----

> eq{$original_local_part@$original_domain}{$local_part@$domain}{false}{true}}

>>>might

>>>address

>>I'll investigate something along these lines. I think my logic will be
>>different, as I need to dispose of the message if the local_part *is* the
>>result of an expansion (otherwise noone can ever send mail to themselves).
>>I've not encountered $original_local_part before.
>

> That's exactly what it is intended to do as written. The original_local_part
> and original_domain contain the recipient address as it appeared before any
> alias processing, so comparing it to the current recipient address tells you
> if it was the result of expansion. If they are different, then an alias
> expansion occurred. That's what I wrote.

I didn't actually sort out the logic of the exim config. but in the text you
said "and the address is not the result of an expansion, discard the
message". I took that to mean discard if $local_part is not expanded, which
is the the opposite of what I wanted to do.

Based on your suggestion, this is the router I've come up with:

absorb_me_too:
    driver  = redirect
    condition = ${if and { \
    {eq {$sender_address} {$local_part@$domain}} \
    {! eq{$original_local_part@$original_domain}{$local_part@$domain}} \
    } {true} {false} }
    data = :blackhole:

So far all the tests I've done show it to be doing what is required.

> There are a few other things that original_local_part and original_domain
> reflect also that you might need to take into account, read the
> specification for details.

I will.

Thanks again for your help.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555