Re: [Exim] Exim 4.40 + DCC + Format error in psool?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Physicman
A: j2
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.40 + DCC + Format error in psool?
--
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:57:45 +0200
"j2" <spamfilter2@???> wrote:

> It seem to work just fine. Thansk!

At last! :)

> One more question.. Running dccifd manually works fine.. but when
> using start-dccifd it doesnt launch anything. Any idea why, and would
> you happen to have a debian-friendly init-script that does work?

Actually, I've made a Debian package of the dccproc tarball, you can
fetch it here:

http://packages.physicman.net/debianized/pool/test/dccproc/

(The init script is actually the same as the start-dccifd one but the
paths are fixed to fit into the Debian schema)

It's no up to date yet, but will be soon (I just need to fetch the new
tarball and rebuild the package).

Kind regards,

Chris

--