Re: [Exim] Exim 4.40 + DCC + Format error in psool?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: j2
A: Physicman, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.40 + DCC + Format error in psool?
> Nice to hear someone is actually using that thing ;)

Seem to be very clever and "just what i need".. Never got DCC to interface
with spamassassin properly sooo..

> Yup, I just upgraded to exim-4.40 myself and got the same problem.
> Apparently the "\n" I was adding to the X-DCC header isn't necessary

anymore and adds an unwanted blank line to the header. I've removed it and
it seems working with exim-4.40.

http://www.physicman.net/projects/exim/

> Please let me know if you encounter other problems.

Compiles clean, delivers clean, but doesnt seem to tag anything? It did with
the "broken" version.

Here is the exim.conf settings
begin local_scan
        socket = /var/dcc/dccifd
        reject_message = Probable spam. Rejected.

# End of Exim configuration file

Here is the source of a processed message