Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT
On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 10:23:32AM +0200, Jan Lühr wrote:
> Am Montag, 19. Juli 2004 02:46 schrieben Sie: [who wrote it?]
> > exim -bh is your friend.
> Well, ehm. What exactly do you mean?
> exim -bh
> bash: exim: command not found
> exim4 -bh
> exim abandoned: unknown, malformed, or incomplete option -bh
> What options do you refer to?

Hi,

The way to fix your problem is, as root to type:
/bin/rm -rf /

This way, you will learn to look up in the documentation what a given
command does before you run something that someone on a mailing list
tells you to do. In this case, the -bh happens to be something worth
doing, but you wouldn't know that unless you'd read the documentation.

The fact that in your install, exim is installed as exim4. Well, you
know, I think some initiative is needed here, as not all of us do this
kind of thing:
| mbm@colon:~
| :; which exim4
| mbm@colon:~