Re: [Exim] system filter trouble

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Horvath Gabor Kalman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] system filter trouble
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Horvath Gabor Kalman wrote:

> I have problems getting a system filter running:
>
> if $sender_host_address: contains "aa.bb.cc.dd"

1. $sender_host_address is a variable, not the name of a header. So you
don't need a colon to terminate it. Your colon will be taken as a data
character (not that that will matter for a "contains", however).

2. $sender_host_address contains the IP address of the sending host...

>   then
>       save /var/mail/trash
> elif ($sender_host_address: contains "internal exchange server IP") and ($message_body contains "Subject: {SPAM}") and error_message

... so $sender_host_address will never contain text like that.