[Exim] Thanks for Exim 4!

Author: j2
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Thanks for Exim 4!
Ok, silly subject i know.

Reason for saying so is that we have finally replaced our last exim 3.x server. Why did it take us so long to do it?
Well, that server was somewhat of a atypical setup. It did all sorts of wierd things with mails to suit all our customers, and we simply thought "Well, as long as it works...."

But now we sat down and analyzed what it _really_ did, and well... We were able to convert to Exim 4.40 in less then three hours including database moifications and such.

So, in a nutshell; Thanks.