[Exim] Authentication and the 530 error

Autor: Michael Prohm
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Authentication and the 530 error
Hello,

is in exim4 an option like "auth_hosts" in exim 3 ?

If not, how can I return an "530 Authenticated required", if the Sender
do not authenticated before send the "MAIL"-Command ?

At the Moment I have the following in my configuration:
<%------------------------------------------------------------------
acl_smtp_mail = acl_check_auth

acl_check_auth:
accept authenticated = *

deny message = 530 Anmeldung erforderlich / Authentication required

but it result in "550 530 Anmeldung erforderlich / Authentication required".

I think some mailclients need the 530 and only if he received this, the
mailclient send the authorisation-datas.

Thank you for you help,

Best regards,
Michael