Re: [Exim] Out of office until July 26

Autor: Avleen Vig
A: Aaron Wolski
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Out of office until July 26
Thank you for letting us know!!
We hope you have a great time!!
Please let us know if we can help you with anything!!
Excuse us while we call your company and use this information in a
social engineering exercise!!

Thank you and have yourself great week too!!

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator