Re: [Exim] Multiple recipients and whitelist checks

Author: Mike Bacher
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Multiple recipients and whitelist checks

Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Mike Bacher wrote:
>

>>Well, I only care that a message with multiple recipients gets broken up
>>into 1 message per recipient and placed into the queue for outbound
>>delivery,
>

> You can do this with an "incestuous" call to exim. Make this your first
> router:
>
> split:
> driver = accept
> domains = the.domains.you.want.to.do.this.for
> condition = ${if eq {$received_protocol}{split}{no}{yes}}
> transport = send_to_self
> no_verify
>
> Add this transport:
>
> send_to_self:
> driver = pipe
> batch_max = 1
> use_bsmtp
> command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr split -bS
> user = exim
>
> Untested. YMMV. You logs will get bigger, of course...

Assuming that this works, could it be only run when a message actually
has multiple recipients? (e.g. via an ACL possibly?) If this does end
up working, it will save me from having to move from exim to sendmail
(!) so I'm keen on getting it working :-)

Mike Bacher / isp-list@???
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
Phone: 918-584-1100x110 Fax: 918-582-5776