[Exim] exiscan-acl-4.40-23

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tom Kistner
A: Exim Users Mailing List, exiscanusers
Asunto: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.40-23
Now that the whole family is happily taking a nap (excluding me, I get a
headache from sleeping during daytime), I have a few minutes to release
the new patch :)

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

Upgrade advice:

- When you want to use exim-4.40 :)
- When you use SPF with the negation modifier.
- When you use Brightmail Antispam.
- When you use custom SA rulesets that create huge reports.

From the CHANGELOG:

23  - Added patch to support SRS in the redirect router, done
       by Miles Wilton. Please check http://srs.mirtol.com/
       for more information.

     - Fixed the negation operator for SPF support. Thanks
       to Michael Haardt for sending a patch.

     - Increased buffer size for large SA reports (when using
       custom SA rulesets).

     - Increased buffer size for large BMI verdicts. Should now
       handle large number of recipients gracefully.

/tom