Re: [Exim] Final Peer Review Sought: "Spam Filtering for MXs…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Rabagliati
A: Exim User's Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Final Peer Review Sought: "Spam Filtering for MXs" HOWTO
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Tor Slettnes wrote:

> - You perform a sender callout. So far so good.
> - You greet with "EHLO mojo". No good.

Shouldn't you accept address verification before denying based on EHLO ?

I think receiving MTAs should be held to a lower standard than
sending MTAs regarding EHLO checks.

My rules are below.

FYI - I have found that Greylisting has dramatically lowered my
spam volume, without having to receive or scan the message.

My false positives have mostly been around EHLO checks.

Cheers,     Andy!

-----------------------
check_recipient:
# deny addresses with funny letters and shell escapes
  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.

# accept locally generated emails
accept hosts = :

# accept anyone who can authenticate
accept authenticated = *

# accept null senders - bounced bounces or address verification
accept senders = : postmaster

# No HELO/EHLO
[...]