Re: [Exim] Deny domain

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Deny domain
Paulo Andre said:
> I have been trying to deny certain domains from sending email to me.
>
> I have the following:
>
> This basically selects the domain from the table.
> domainlist blacklist_domains = mysql;MYSQL_Q_RBLBLACK
>
> then in the acl section under acl_check_rcpt I have the following:
>
> deny message = $domain is manually rejected.
>      domains  = blacklist_domains

> This does not work, what am I doing wrong?

You're checking the recipient domain, not the sender domain. And you got
the syntax wrong - should be 'domains = +blacklist_domains'.

However... sender domains are trivially and habitually forged, and are not
suitable for reliable blacklisting. I suggest you consider using a
blacklist of sending IPs instead.

Peter