[Exim] RFC 2822 headers affected by sender_unqualified_hosts…

Autor: Alan Thew
A: Exim List
Assumpte: [Exim] RFC 2822 headers affected by sender_unqualified_hosts?
I was under the (apparently wrong) impression that most (if not all)
RFC2822 headers would be qualified in mail received from a host listed in
recipient_unqualified_hosts but it seems that Reply-To: is only qualified
if the sender_ variation is used in addition.

We have not qualified non FQDN RFC2821 senders in local mail for about 6
years and would be reluctant go back, is there another way I can handle

Thanks very much.

--
Alan Thew
FAX: 0151 704 4442