[Exim] PPP

Author: Brent Clark
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] PPP
Hi all

Im new to the list and an administrator of an Exim box, and im sure that
this is question that im about to ask, has been asked a million time, but
seen that im new, I have to ask this and hope someone will be kind to assist
me.

I have just recently installed debian on one of my spare pc's and decided to
use Exim for mail server.
The box dials up on to the internet and I want it too handle my smtp mail
traffic etc.

Previously I used Qmail, and I know that I had to patch qmail with
holdremote patch.

My question is, is there a link, howto or an example of an exim.conf file,
etc for setting up Exim for intermitant ppp connection to the internet.

If someoone could assist, if would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards
Brent Clark