[Exim] checking for the existence of a string in a string

Author: Nathan Ollerenshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] checking for the existence of a string in a string
Quick question

In my first router, I do an LDAP lookup and store the result into
$address_data to avoid doing more lookups for that address again.

If I want to extract the value for a key with a single value, it works
fine. But, some LDAP attributes exist multiple times, and they are
represented as "value1, value2, value3" in the $address_data. Example:
deliveryMode="nombox, forwardonly"

I want to see if forwardonly is set. How do I do that? I don't see any
'isin' operator in the documentation. I guess I could use extract ...

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw - Unix Systems Engineer
ValueCommerce - http://www.valuecommerce.ne.jp/