Re: [Exim] Problem with posting or subscribing to the Exim U…

Author: Tony Finch
To: Enjoy your Day
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problem with posting or subscribing to the Exim Users list!
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, Enjoy your Day wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with subscribing or posting to the Exim list.
> Here is the error message that I got when doing so from another address.
> Normally there is no problem with a message ID header. In fact sending
> messages to hotmail or Yahoo reveal that the message id header is always
> there.

Hotmail and Yahoo will add a message-ID header if one is missing, since
they run a message submission service. Outlook does not add message-ID
headers itself and instead relies on the server.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
WHITBY TO THE WASH: NORTHWEST 3 OR 4 DECREASING 2 OVERNIGHT THEN BACKING