Re: [Exim] Checking against "seen" Message-ID:'s to drop bou…

Author: Christian Balzer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Checking against "seen" Message-ID:'s to drop bounces
Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>Christian Balzer wrote:
>
>> Nice one, but it breaks (like all schemes with timestamps in them)
>> greylisting.
>
>Sounds like a feature rather than a bug to me.

If each and every mail to an user utilizing greylisting being
artificially delayed (instead of just the first one) is a feature,
then certainly yes.

Did I miss some long, shrill and painful thread where greylisting
was branded as another bane of the internot like SPF or callout
verifications? (and for the record, I would agree with that assessment
for the later two, in varying degrees though)

Regards,

Christian Balzer
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi@???       Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services