[Exim] Please help with dnslookup condition

Autor: Dave Markham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Please help with dnslookup condition
Below is exactly what i need to do, its just i cant specify domains as i need to match ip address ranges i have based on the return mx ip address from the dnslookup.

has anyone modified below to do what i want?

Thanks
Dave
Q0305: How can I arrange for mail on my local network to be delivered directly to the relevant hosts, but all other mail to be sent to my ISP's mail server? The local hosts are all DNS-registered and behave like normal Internet hosts.

A0305: Set up a first router to pick off all the domains for your local network. There are several ways you might do this. For example

   local_network:
     driver = dnslookup
     transport = remote_smtp
     domains = *.mydomain.comThis does a perfectly conventional DNS routing operation, but only for the domains that match *.mydomain.com. Follow this with a `smart host' router:

   internet:
     driver = manualroute
     domains = !+local_domains
     transport = remote_smtp