[Exim] Problem with posting or subscribing to the Exim Users…

Autor: Enjoy your Day
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Problem with posting or subscribing to the Exim Users list!
Hello Exim Users list Admin,
There seems to be a problem with subscribing or posting to the Exim list.
Here is the error message that I got when doing so from another address.
Normally there is no problem with a message ID header. In fact sending
messages to hotmail or Yahoo reveal that the message id header is always
there.
What is going on?

  exim-users-request@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host mail.exim.org [195.92.249.251]: 550-Message SHOULD have Message-ID:
    but does not
    550 Most messages without it are spam, so your mail has been rejected.