Re: [Exim] disabling outgoing mail

Autor: David S. Madole
A: vadik, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] disabling outgoing mail
> From: "vadik" <vadik@???>
>
> I want to accept messages coming from other servers directed to my
> domain, but I don't what to enable someone to point there mail program
> to my smtp server, and using my smtp server been able to send email to
> users on my domain. Does it make sence?

No, that makes no sense.

You are saying you want people to send you mail but you don't want people to
send you mail.

Maybe you think there's a distinction between a server and a client sending
mail... there's not, it's SMTP either way.

Why do you care, anyway, if the mail is for your domain? What makes you
think anyone would want to configure their client to submit mail for your
domain directly to your server? And what harm do you think this would do?

David