[Exim] stopping message defer - falling through to next rout…

Autor: rayj
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] Throttling Spam
Assumpte: [Exim] stopping message defer - falling through to next router
All,

There is probably an obvious answer to this but how can I tell Exim not to defer
a message but to fall through to the next router if a message can not be
delivered by it's associated transport? There is actually a good reason for me
wanting to do this (based on the fact I want to try something out but I don't
care if the transport fails since the message is reinjected back into Exim
anyway for final delivery).

The router in question is an 'accept' router and the transport is of type
'smtp'.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Ray