[Exim] Final Peer Review Sought: "Spam Filtering for MXs" HO…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tor Slettnes
A: Exim User's Mailing List
Asunto: [Exim] Final Peer Review Sought: "Spam Filtering for MXs" HOWTO
Hello List,

I thought I would make one final attempt at soliciting feedback for my
"Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers" HOWTO document. I have now
submitted this to The Linux Documentation Project for final technical
review. Then follows language and metadata reviews, after which the
document is adopted by TLDP.

The document covers various techniques for SMTP-time spam filtering in
incoming mail exchangers. A sample implementation is provided, using
the Exim MTA and other specific software/tools.

If you have any comments, feedback, or contributions, now is the time
to make them. (Actually, yesterday was, but better late than later).

The HTML version can bee viewed online at:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/

A PDF version can be downloaded from:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/Spam-Filtering-for-MX.pdf

The original DocBook XML files can be had at:
    http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/Spam-Filtering-for-MX-current.tar.gz

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
-tor