Re: [Exim] newbie question

Autor: John Burnham
A: christoph.galuschka
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] newbie question
Christoph Galuschka wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to make exim do the following:
>Every incoming mail should be checked against the DNS, if the
>sending domain does not exist/resolv, it should be rejected.
>
>Is this possible in exim? I have found the dnsdb, but I'm not
>quite shure how to use it.

Trivially. I assume you're using Exim 4.xx - in which case look at the
verify= condition in the ACLs. For example
require verify = sender
requires that the sender address is verifiable. Verification makes use
of your router setup which means you can tailor it to your needs. For
more details see the ACL section in the spec - chapter 38.
John