Re: [Exim] Mozillla Thunderbird & Exim &TLS Don't connect...…

Autor: Lars Schimmer
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [Exim] Mozillla Thunderbird & Exim &TLS Don't connect...
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Mozillla Thunderbird & Exim &TLS Don't connect...SOLVED
Lars Schimmer schrieb:

| But from one PC it works, the other one don't get a connect on port 25
| if TLS is on. On PC 2, if TLS is off, everything works fine.
| But our exim 4.34 is confed to relay only for TLS connects.
| ANY hints?

OK. Damned Norton Antivirus.
That program keeps TLS off from working properly.

Cya
Lars
- --
Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institut für Computergraphik
Tel.: +49 531 391-2109            E-Mail: schimmer@???
PGP-Key-ID: 0xB87A0E03