Re: [Exim] How to test incoming e-mail for DDNS domain

Autor: Odhiambo G. Washington
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] How to test incoming e-mail for DDNS domain
* James Sinnamon <frodo000@???> [20040706 04:54]: wrote:
> Dear Exim users,
>
> I have exim4 running on a (Debian/testing) host without a
> fixed IP address, so, for the time being l need to use Dynamic DNS.
>
> At the moment I have NOT succeeded in sending e-mail
> to that server from outside. As IP blacklisting should
> not be an issue for incoming e-mail, it should be possible
> to do this.
>
> I am trying to set up a test environment using a second PC and
> a second Internet connection through a different ISP.
>
> ... however, are there easier ways to run tests, for example,
> something that would emulate, from a web interface, the
> Unix 'mail -v user@???' ?.
>
> Any other suggestions for testing would be appreciated.

exim -bh a.b.c.d, maybe?

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |
                         --from a /. post