[Exim] exim 3.35

Autor: Patrick Beard
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exim 3.35
Hi,

I'm using Debian stable and thus exim 3.35.
Exim is being used to relay mail for our exchange server. Unfortunately our
domain is being abused by a 'joe job'. We are now getting a sizable amount
of bounces for mail we have not sent. These mails all have random characters
followed by our domain. I'd like to start verifying recipients. I thought I
could use LDAP to verify against the exchange server but all attempts have
failed. Is it possible to get exim to verify addresses when used as a smart
host?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

--
Patrick Beard