Re: [Exim] fallback lookups?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David S. Madole
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] fallback lookups?
> * leon breedt <leon.breedt@???> [20040705 07:18]: wrote:
> hi,
>
> i need to be able to perform a second lookup if a lookup from a MySQL
> database fails due to the database being unreachable, from a local text
> file), instead of generating defers.
>
> is this possible?

Have you tried nesting lookups using the "string2" item i.e. the one that
gets used if the lookup fails?

Like

${lookup mysql {select this from that where here =
there}{$value}{${lookup{$there}lsearch{/etc/file}{$value}}}}

I can't say from experience that this will work under the case where mysql
is not available, but I use something like this where the result of the
first MySQL lookup is not found to do a second lookup in another table.

David