Re: [Exim] debian exim and firebird

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Steffen Heil
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] debian exim and firebird
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Steffen Heil wrote:

> 1. Will ibase support include firebird support? If possible, please link the
> ibase support against the firebird client, since it can work against
> firebird and interbase servers as well. I don't know for interbase client
> libs.

The ibase support is contributed. I have no means of testing it. I don't
even know what "firebird support" is. However, what you link Exim
against is up to you.

> 2. When will ibase support be included in exim4-daemon-heavy (debian sarge)

I cannot speak for debian, but since ibase is a proprietary database, I
suspect the answer is "never".