Re: [Exim] Open relay?

Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Open relay?
On 2004-07-04 j2 <spamfilter2@???> wrote:
> >See my other mail. If you recompile exim4 without IPv6 support do not
> >refer to IPv6-addreses (::1) in the configuration.

> Yep. That fixed it, i just removed the v6 entries.

> But as i said, this is a stock install of exim-4-heavy on debian,

[...]

I am not convinced for two reasons:
* Both ix86 versions of exim4 currently in the archive (4.32-2 and
4.34-2) have working ipv6 support and therefore do not trigger this
bug

* You wrote:
| # cat /etc/exim/exim.conf

while the official packages would ignore this file.

But this getting offtopic here, please use
"reportbug exim4-daemon-heavy"
                 cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"