Re: [Exim] Copy all emails (.foward)

Góra strony
Autor: stephen
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Copy all emails (.foward)
Phillip Hazel wrote:

> You do not need a filter for such a simple requirement. Just create a
> .forward containing
>
>    your-login, you@???

> (assuming you are using the default Exim configuration file). I suspect
> the reason your filter may not be working is that you have not enabled
> filtering in the userforward router (it's off by default), but as you
> don't show us the error message, this is just a guess.

------

Thanks for the response Phillip,

I've tried editing the userforward router in the exim.conf file in the
\etc directory. Here is the default setting:

userforward:
#!!# filter renamed allow_filter
driver = redirect
allow_filter
check_ancestor
check_local_user
domains = ! lsearch;/etc/userdomains
no_expn
file = $home/.forward
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
no_verify

I tried removing the #!!# comments per exim.conf instructions. Upon
removal i restarted the Exim mail server and recieved the following error:

exim: exim shutdown failed
exim: antirelayd shutdown succeeded
exim: spamd shutdown succeeded
exim: exim shutdown failed
exim: antirelayd shutdown failed
exim: spamd shutdown failed
exim: exim shutdown failed
exim: antirelayd shutdown failed
exim: spamd shutdown failed
exim: 2004-07-02 11:30:04 Exim configuration error in line 610 of
/etc/exim.conf:
exim: option "filter" unknown ("driver" must be specified before any
private options)
exim: exim startup failed
exim: 2004-07-02 11:30:04 Exim configuration error in line 610 of
/etc/exim.conf:
exim: option "filter" unknown ("driver" must be specified before any
private options)
exim: exim startup failed Jul 2 11:30:04 inshosting exim: antirelayd
startup succeeded
exim: spamd startup succeeded exim has failed, please contact the sysadmin.

----

Thanks again,
Stephen