Re: [Exim] Copy all emails (.foward)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Levelnine
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Copy all emails (.foward)
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Levelnine wrote:

> Good day everyone! I'm new to the group and to Exim. I have been doing a
> fair amount of research regarding the .forward files for Exim. I'm trying
> to create a .forward that will send a copy of all incoming and outgoing
> emails to a seperate account. Below is the script that i've been instructed
> to use per Exim documentation. I've setup the .forward file in the home
> directory of the server. I'm having no luck getting the copy/forward script
> to work.
>
> #Exim filter
> unseen deliver me@???

You do not need a filter for such a simple requirement. Just create a
.forward containing

your-login, you@???

(assuming you are using the default Exim configuration file). I suspect
the reason your filter may not be working is that you have not enabled
filtering in the userforward router (it's off by default), but as you
don't show us the error message, this is just a guess.

> I'm also using Cpanel with Exim, if there is any other way of going about
> this please let me know...

Disclaimer: I know nothing about Cpanel.