[Exim] Change Spamassassins Msg ID via Exim

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Florian Schicker [Nessus Office]
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Change Spamassassins Msg ID via Exim
Hi there!

Im running an exim/spamassassin/clamav mailserver as "smart_route" only.
this means my server has no local accounts, he only accepts mail for some
domains, filters them and delivers them
to the "real" mailserver (1. mx is my mailserver, 2nd the "real").

now i wrote some scripts which write statistics into a mysql database where
i can see all statistics per smart_route domain.
i get them via eximstats, so i have the summary for message count and
message size per domain i route.

But now my problem ...
i want to count the filtered mails from spamassassin (and possibly clamav)
in the same style, per domain.
the problem is that i can only match the message id in the maillog where
spamassassin writes into.
i could count the whole spam but not per domain.

so my question, is it possible to set the message id to something i want for
example the domain from my route_list?
or has somebody a better idea to get the count per domain?

A Logfile Entry looks like this:

> this ID to change? <

Jun 28 07:21:50 spamkiller spamd[27970]: checking message
<3696494070628.32117@dssfy@???> for spamd:502.

sincerely,

Florian Schicker

Nessus.at Internet Services
A-1050 Wien. Nikolsdorfergasse 42/17
fon 0810.900.686 (Ortstarif nur aus Österreich)
fon +43.676.3388033
fax +43.1.9208839

fs@???
www.nessus.at