[Exim] Follow-up on the Exim Class - USA

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin M. Barrett
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Follow-up on the Exim Class - USA
All,

       The Class that was held at Roger Williams University in June, was a
success! Thank you again Philip for making the trip across the pond to
enlighten us.  I personally got a lot out of the Class and the feed back
from others who attended was very good as well.   I'm only sorry that more
could not attend, but that left the rest of us with lots of one on one time
with Philip.   At the suggestion of a number of members of this list, this
class was video taped.  I hope to have a edited version  completed within a
month.  The Audio was almost perfect and with two cameras we have a running
shot of both Philip and the presentation Screen.  I expect that we will get
the 28 hours of Video down to 10-12 when it is all said and done.

         I hope that we can do this again next year.  If there is enough
interest and Philip is willing to make the trip, I will help set it up.

Kevin Barrett

KMB IT Consulting, Inc
508-450-7717

kmb@???