[Exim] Copy all emails (.foward)

Top Pagina
Auteur: Levelnine
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Copy all emails (.foward)
Good day everyone! I'm new to the group and to Exim. I have been doing a
fair amount of research regarding the .forward files for Exim. I'm trying
to create a .forward that will send a copy of all incoming and outgoing
emails to a seperate account. Below is the script that i've been instructed
to use per Exim documentation. I've setup the .forward file in the home
directory of the server. I'm having no luck getting the copy/forward script
to work.

#Exim filter
unseen deliver me@???

I'm also using Cpanel with Exim, if there is any other way of going about
this please let me know...

Thanks everyone!
Stephen