[Exim] Outlook Express and TLS/SSL?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Scott Call
Para: Exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Outlook Express and TLS/SSL?
Hello!

Sorry if this is a redundant question, but 30 minutes of googling has left
me stumped on this.

I turned on TLS (with dhparms and a self-signed RSA cert) today, and was
pleasantly suprised to see at least 10% of the remote SMTP traffic start
doing TLS right away. (in and out)

Clients, however, seem a little more hesitant. Evolution prompts once
because of self-signed cert, and then works fine. Outlook 2003 does the
same. Outlook Express, however, returns an SSL error 502 (which SMTP 502
is command not implemented) and refuses to send the mail.

The exact version of OE is 6.00.2800.1123. It's on a co-workers system 60
miles away so I don't have direct access to test it (d'oh!) but any help
would be apreciated.

Thanks
-scott

Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart
VoIP incoming: +1 360-382-1814