RE: [Exim] how to trace user mailsending mails as "nobody"

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eli
To: ravi, exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] how to trace user mailsending mails as "nobody"
Ravi wrote:
> HI,
>
> 1.On my shared hosting (cpanel) , One user sending mails(spam)
> as 'nobody'. Is there any way to trace that username , so i can delete
> him/her.
>
> example log:
> 2004-06-27 13:18:07 1Beg6H-0003ay-Gp <= contact@???
> U=nobody P=local S=4763
>
> he is using fake from address. please help

This is what my environment variable patch helps you do if you don't have
any "sendmail" wrappers to track this stuff. You can search the mailing
list for info on it since I've posted URLs and info on how to use it a few
times already. Heed warnings though - be careful when using it to ensure
you don't expose sensitive data. Test your implementation completely before
making it active in production use.

Eli.