[Exim] Log Analyzing

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Christian Hertel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Log Analyzing
--
Hello all!

I have an exim setup which delivers incoming mails via tcp/ip to
amavisd, amavisd via tcp/ip back to exim, exim via pipe to spamc and
finally via pipe back to exim.
The problem now is to backtrace the way of a mail goes through exim in
the maillog, because the message-id changes with every time it leaves
exim.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem, or at least how to
deal with it?
My idea was to add a new header line called "Origin-Message-ID:" in the
first router (before the mail leaves exim first) and to print out the
value of this header line in every log entry. But I found no possibility
to modify the logfile output accordingly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Christian Hertel