Re: [Exim] where to start from?

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: Peter
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] where to start from?
Start with the README in the distribution.

When/if you hit a snag, check out the FAQ at exim.org. If that doesn't
help you, google for your problem.

The online documentation is nicely-organized and well-indexed so look up
key words there.

The book is a good read and will give you deep understanding.

There are helpful experts here. I try not to over-use them.

Good luck.

Marilyn Davis