Re: [Exim] going nuts

Author: eximmail
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] going nuts
Tim Jackson wrote:

>Hi eximmail, on Fri, 25 Jun 2004 04:47:55 -0700 you wrote:
>

>>I have read all that I can take and at a loss.
>>When my server sends anything to root@??? it will freeze
>>and I never get the mail even though I have the aliases file set to send
>>to user@???.
>>

>Run exim -d -bt root@??? and follow the (highly logical)
>output as Exim runs through the routing for that address. That will tell
>you where you've gone wrong.
>
>Tim
>
>--

I would like to first apologize to Tim I posted a question to another
group for some help (on a different matter) and got a very sarcastic
response then read your post and made the reply meant to another
person/group and like an idiot made to you instead. I am really sorry to
upset you unjustifiably by not reading and reply to the right person.

Now on to your response to me about the >Run exim -d -bt
root@???< I did do this and found some problems then made
change to correct and thought that it was fixed, but created a mail loop
on my server. So after figuring that out I put everything back to orig.

I am very sorry about the reply and should had been more careful about
to who I replied to.

Ed