Re: [Exim] New Metod to Control SPAM : Mail Online Listing

Author: Danny Bendersky
To: eli-list
CC: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [Exim] New Metod to Control SPAM : Mail Online Listing
Hi,

This metod is not exclusive, so using SMTP AUTH helps too, but forcing
the users is not easy, or at least take time.

Abaout Spamassassin, is very good, and again is a complement. Actually,
spamassassin use lots of resources and this metod not.

--
Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"