RE: [Exim] selective relay

Autor: Erik Jacobs
A: 'Peter Bowyer', exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] selective relay
> No, you can't. But the resulting address will go through your
> router chain again starting at the top, so you could catch
> them next time around and direct them to your transport.

So using the redirect router, if the condition assigns something to data,
you again go through all the routers? Or does it continue to process down
the list?

Now I'm thoroughly confused -- I thought the redirect data caused the mail
to get sent out. If it goes back through all the routers again, aren't I
going to have a big mess since I now have an email address that isn't even
in the system (doing a relay)...

I really don't think I'm trying to do something hard, but it seems like
every time I make two steps forward, exim makes 10 steps forward to crush
me.