Re: [Exim] New Metod to Control SPAM : Mail Online Listing

Autor: Steve Thomas
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] New Metod to Control SPAM : Mail Online Listing
On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 04:13:44PM -0400, David Brodbeck is rumored to have said:

> [...]

And then there's the fact that the vast majority of spam comes through proxies, trojaned machines, etc. Very little spam is sent through ISP servers these days, from what I'm seeing.

It's a responsible thing to do and would certainly help with the accounting, but I don't think it'd do much of anything to abate the spam problem.