RE: [Exim] selective relay

Autor: Erik Jacobs
A: 'Peter Bowyer', exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] selective relay
> If the redirect router gets a value of ':blackhole:' as the
> redirect data, it will /dev/null the message. Sounds like
> what you need.

Peter -- this helps a great deal. However it would be nice to be able to
pass the message to a transport so that I can manipulate the
to/from/subj/etc.

Basically the relay is acting like an email "anonymizer". It accepts mail
from a "real" address to a "virtual" address, checks a whitelist, and, if
allowed, passes the email on to the other "real" address.

I guess what I'm doing is sending email to an alias. If the sender is on
the whitelist for the alias, the forwarder takes place. However, I don't
want any "real" user accounts -- i'd like to do the whole thing with MySQL.

Does any of this make any sense?