Re: [Exim] testing sender_domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeff Lasman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] testing sender_domains
On Thursday 24 June 2004 03:54 am, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Section 10.7 in the manual is entitled "domain lists". It answers
> your question in full detail.

Thank you very much, Dr. Hazel.

I have come to rely so much on your excellent "The Exim SMTP Mail
Server" book that I've been ignoring the online manual.

It's a bad mistake on my part; I won't let it happen again <smile>.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation