著者: Philip Hazel
To: balazs
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Usernames containing the @ character
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 balazs@??? wrote:

> I have to configure exim4 on a system with users
> having the @ character in their login name.

That should give the spammers a headache...

> My problem is, that I don't know how to tell exim, that
> our user names are not email addresses. Of course, we
> also have alias entries that point to local and no-local
> email addresses.

Exim should be fine, as long as the local parts are correctly quoted in
incoming emails and in addresses in alias file. For example:

postmaster: post\@master@???
hostmaster: "host@???

This *should* all work, but it's not an area of code that is well
exercised, I suspect...