Re: [Exim] @mx_any/ignore & route_list interpretation

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Eli
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] @mx_any/ignore & route_list interpretation
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Eli wrote:

> I don't know if this is perfectly within the expected uses of the new
> /ignore feature for @mx_any or not so just checking:
>
> domainlist treat_as_local       = @mx_any/ignore=!10.1.0.200

That works because the standard host list checking function is used. It
will continue to work.

> My 2nd question is with regards to route_item and how it's items are
> expanded. I read the documentation and for the most part it mentions that
> route_list is to be a list of DOMAIN NAMES that get resolved to get the IP
> addresses. However, a few places mention that it can also be an IP address
> (which is what I'd prefer to use).

From the manual:

20.4 Format of the list of hosts

A list of hosts, whether obtained via "route_data" or "route_list", is always
separately expanded before use. If the expansion fails, the router declines.
The result of the expansion must be a colon-separated list of names and/or IP
addresses. IP addresses are not enclosed in brackets.