[Exim] exim failed !! Error:package exim is not installed!!

Autor: system
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exim failed !! Error:package exim is not installed!!
Hello All,
Yesterday I tried to upgarde cpanel on my RedHat 7.3 server.Fortunately it
upgraded the cpanel to 9.4 version but left me in bigger mess.When I looked
in service status i found exim,imap both failed(showing red balls).
Along with exim it is showing message that package exim is not installed.Now I
am wondering how this happened?.I upgraded the cpanel only nothing else to
9.4.
I tried to build apache and upgarding cpanel so that exim get installed but it
failed.
I tried /scripts/exim3 and /scripts/exim4 but they are ginving error:

Resetting Exim to cPanel Defaults and Installing the Latest Version
`/etc/localdomains' -> `/etc/localdomains.eximreset'
error: package exim is not installed
Retrieving http://diff.cpanel.net/exim-cpanel6...ewrite.i386.rpm
/scripts/exim3: line 30: 7909 Segmentation fault (core dumped) rpm -Uvh
http://diff.cpanel.net/exim-cpanel6...ewrite.i386.rpm
`/etc/localdomains.eximreset' -> `/etc/localdomains'
Waiting for exim to restart..............finished.

exim has failed, please contact the sysadmin.
What is problem?How should I install exim package and get imao etc working on
server?
Please help!!
Thank you